- Bundled with the 25 cable clips, no need to buy elsewhere
- Cat 6 standard provides performance of up to 250 MHz and is suitable for 10Base-T, 100Base-TX (fast Ethernet), 1000Base-T/1000Base-TX (Gigabit Ethernet) and 10GBase-T (10-Gigabit Ethernet)
- Cat 6 performance at a Cat5e price but with higher bandwidth
- UTP(Unshielded Twisted Pair) patch cable with RJ45 gold-plated Connectors and are made of 100% bare copper wire, ensure minimal noise and interference
- The unique flat cable shape allows for a cleaner and safer installation. You can easily and seamlessly make the cable run along walls, follow edges&corners or even make it completely invisible by sliding it under a carpet.
Package Dimensions: 19x238x608
Release Date: 01-10-2018
Details: Intended for wired home and office networks The jadaol Cat6 snagless Network Patch Cable offers universal connectivity to computers And network components, such as routers, switch boxes, network printers, network attached storage (NAS) devices, VoIP phones. jadaol cat 6 patch cables are available in 10 different colors and in various lengths ranging from 1 foot to 150 feet. Color-code, customize, and organize your home or office network with our highly rated Cat6 cables. Built for Future-Proof Speed and Reliable Connectivity This cable provides exceptional transmission performance and low signal losses. It supports up to 250 MHz and is suitable for Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, and 10-Gigabit Ethernet. All jadaol Cat6 cables are made of 100% bare copper wire as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444, which requires pure bare copper wire in communications cables. our Cat6 patch and bulk cables are used by data centers around the world. compatibility routers switches network printers network attached storage device computer and network components Specifications – Cable Type: Cat6 4-Pair UTP – Outside Diameter: 5. 8 0. 3 mm (0. 23 0. 01 inch) – Connector Type: RJ45 – Conductor Material: 100% Bare copper – Contact Plating: 50 Micron Gold Plated – Conductor Gauge: 32 AWG – Cable Performance: Up to 250 MHz – Cable Structure: Stranded – UL Listed, TIA/EIA 568-C. 2 Verified, RoHS Compliant – power over Ethernet and Voice over IP (VoIP) Compliant package contents 1 x Cat 6 patch cable in 100 feet White 1 x package of cable clips