- Experience fast, interactive, professional application performance
- Latest NVIDIA Turing GPU architecture and ultra-fast graphics memory
- NVidia RTX technology brings real time rendering to professionals
- 36 RT cores accelerate photorealistic ray-traced rendering
- Advanced rendering and shading features for immersive VR
Package Dimensions: 116x349x1338
Release Date: 12-04-2019
Details: Quadro RTX 4000 features 36 RT cores to accelerate Ray tracing, 288 Tensor cores to accelerate AI and 8 GB GDDR6 memory to accommodate large datasets. It is equipped with three DisplayPort 1.4 connectors with HDR support and features the latest Virtual Link Connector (that can also drive a DisplayPort panel via an included USB Type-C to DP adapter) to simplify connectivity to next-gen VR HMDs. Additionally, in conjunction with Quadro sync II you can deploy massive digital signage solutions with higher density and at lower cost.